Luxury Service and Catering
The Grand Solliet offers the finest in Catered Half Board accommodation, and is available to rent for exclusive occupancy, or on a room-by-room basis for maximum flexibility.
From the moment you arrive, our attentive chalet staff will look after your every need, ensuring that your luxury catered ski holiday is everything you could’ve dreamed of, and more.
- Luxury ski chalet accommodation, close to the slopes
- All chalets are complete with balcony hot tub & roaring log fire
- A dedicated service with professional chefs & chalet hosts
- Tailor-made catering, where dietary requirements and allergies are catered for
- Pre-dinner complimentary beers & soft drinks
- Pre-dinner sommelier-selected sparkling wine & canapés served at 19:00
- Delicious 4 course evening meals served on 5 evenings, with specially selected house wine served during dinner service
- Evening meals are followed by coffee & a selection of teas
- Separate children’s dinner served at 18:00
- Breakfast service including cooked & continental options
- Afternoon tea with fresh homemade cakes.
- There are two chalet staff days off, when a continental breakfast is provided in the morning and afternoon tea left out. These evenings are non-catered, where guests are able to experience one of the local restaurants. Reservations and recommendations can be arranged with via our Concierge
- En-suite bathroom facilities, complete with hairdryer
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels with a mid-week towel change
- Chambermaid service 5 days a week
- Elemis Spa bathroom products
- Complimentary cots and high chairs on request
- Check-in is from 16:00 and check-out is at 10:00
- Please note that Taxe de Séjour (a tourism tax charged across France by the local commune) is payable as part of your in-resort bill, charged at the rate of 1€ per adult per night