- Reception 24/7
- Turndown service
- Wi-Fi access in the room
- Nespresso coffee machine in the room
- Spa area: Sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi, 1 heated pools and access to the fitness room
- South facing terrace with sun beds.
- Ski room and ski shop with winter equipment.
- Ski in/ski out access to the resort
With additional costs
- Concierge services
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Baby sitting on request
- Cleaning and laundry services
- Covered car park: €20 per day
- 24H Room Service
- Wi-Fi Access (high speed)
The gourmet restaurant at the Daria-I Nor offers guests a high-quality, delicious and subtle culinary experience. Chef Stéphane Tarabla and his team create dishes packed with vitamins and minerals, using local and seasonal products. These gourmet creations have a subtlety of flavour and pay tribute to the incredible wide variety of ingredients from the Alps. The restaurant insists on local supply chains, working almost exclusively with producers from the surrounding.
The restaurant’s menu includes local fish from lakes and rivers, along with herbs and seasoning from the mountains. The restaurant’s gourmet cuisine beautifully showcases each and every product, carefully prepared by the Chef and his staff.
La Table du Daria
With its inviting, tasteful décor, La Table du Daria offers rustic yet modern cuisine. Paying tribute to our beautiful region with an emphasis on local products, our Chef Damien Ruffier imaginatively reinvents the classics to create a new take on traditional recipes!
The panoramic terrace which faces south-west enjoys hours of sunshine and a unique view over the resort. The perfect place for a bite to eat at any time of day!
The perfect place to relax: enjoy a cocktail created by our Head Bartender, an alchemist with limitless imagination, or let the heat of the fireplace help you to unwind. Unique live concerts are also held several evenings a week. Open all day until late, our Lounge Bar has a casual dining menu for guests in the mood for something to eat, no matter what the time!
Spa Daria-I Nor
Treat yourself to some alone time in our magical 800m² spa.
Enjoy this incredibly peaceful and relaxing spot with full access to the entire wet zone and enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains through the spa’s large bay windows. A haven of peace and relaxation, the spa at the Daria-I Nor has two pools, a gym, a sauna, a hammam, a jacuzzi, sensory showers, an ice fountain and a solarium.
Black Diamond Luxury Spa
An innovative venue dedicated to your well-being, the Black Diamond Luxury Spa exclusively uses products created by our partner brands ESPA and VALMONT. Enjoy being pampered in one of our four treatment rooms, with a friend or partner or on your own. The team at the spa offers a wide range of treatments to ensure total relaxation and a harmonious connection between body and soul.
The ultimate in well-being.
An invitation to unwind with a comprehensive treatment list, combined with WANDERTEA’s range of entirely natural herbal teas, made in France.
For infants less than 3 years.
- In parents’ room: Baby Pack: Baby cot, baby sleeping bag, baby bath, baby bath thermometer, baby changing mat, baby bottle warmer.
- Available at the reception: pushchair.
- At the restaurant: Parents could choose between a range of specific food (meat, fish, vegetables, starchy food) in order to make the best meal for baby.
From 3 to 12 years old:
- Food Menu in restaurants, dedicated menu.
- Drinks menu at the bar
- Magic Snack for Children
- Children massage
- We also have a game room on free access for children, under the parent vigilance. It’s also possible to organise child care.