This information is in relation to Top Snow Travel’s current response to COVID-19 and provides guidance in dealing with how the virus may impact your travels with us. Although we consider the current risk to travel with us as very low, we do take health and well-being seriously, and are taking all appropriate measures to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience.
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we ask our travellers to adhere to the rules of social distancing at all times for your own safety and for the safety of our team and other guests.
- A letter will be presented to all guests with your travel documents if travelling during the COVID-19 Pandemic. This letter will outline the importance of sanitization, social distancing and the obligation of reporting any coughs or symptoms.
- All crew/staff are updated to report on any suspicious incidents relating to travellers health.
- Drivers and guides are encouraged to avoid large crowds or areas of congregation.
- Due to social distancing restrictions, if on a tour or for transfers requirements, you may travel in a larger vehicle than normal or multiple vehicles in convoy to allow us to manage social distancing parameters.
- Our safety hygiene practices are always our major priority, however, following guidelines from health bodies, our local suppliers will increase the deep cleaning and disinfecting of all vehicles and all hotel partners will do the same of all rooms and other areas prior to your check in.
- Please be mindful of the number of people in hotel reception areas at any given time before entering. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- Employees and travellers are reminded of the importance of regular hand washing and personal hygiene. All staff have been issued documentation regarding the importance of this and more. Any staff will be stood down from duty should they have confirmed contact with a COVID-19 person in the previous two weeks prior to your travels.
- Travellers with confirmed COVID-19, or who have tested positive for COVID-19, or who have been in contact with a COVID-19 person in the previous two weeks prior to travel, will not be allowed to travel with Top Snow Travel.
- Travellers who have travelled to any country subject to travel restrictions relating to COVID-19 in the previous two weeks, will not be able to travel with Top Snow Travel unless they have clearance from a registered health practitioner.
- Any traveller who is denied travel with Top Snow Travel due to COVID-19, will be permitted to apply for no charge cancellation, subject to non refundables.
We are in regular contact with our suppliers to ensure they are taking the right precautions to minimise risk and adhering to our guidelines.
Covid-19 Cancellation Terms
In an attempt to offer guests maximum booking flexibility, we have implemented the following changes to our cancellation policy (for the avoidance of any doubt, where one of the following five scenarios occurs, this replaces our Cancellation & Refunds as outlined above in our booking conditions).
Should guests not be able to travel due to the following COVID-19 related scenarios in the period of 14 days preceding the booking or for the period of the booking itself:
- If the FCO or government in the country of origin of the party leader is advising against all but essential overseas travel.
- If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to COVID 19) mean that the party leader cannot reach France/our properties.
- If the ski resorts of the French Alps are ordered to close for winter sports activities (if the lift system is closed).
- If we are unable to accommodate your group in the property you have booked due to an outbreak of COVID-19 within the property.
- If a period of quarantine is required on arrival in France.
Clients will be entitled to one of the following:
- Request a 100% credit for the same booking for the same property valid up to 18 months from the cancellation date.
- Request a 75% cash refund – 25% will be retained to cover various costs
If you have further queries, please chat to our team to discuss your options further.