Inclusions & Features
- Dedicated service (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- 6 days fully catered service (varied and healthy breakfast, afternoon tea, canapés, four course evening dinner)
- Champagne reception when you arrive
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, six days)
- Shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning and back in the evening i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00 and 16:30 – 20:00 daily)
- Linen and bath towels
- Towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
A hot breakfast is offered every morning – there are always breads / pastries / yoghurts / cereals /
juices & fresh fruit in addition to a chef special hot option
A basic cold buffet of cured meats and cheeses, salad and bread is available each day should the
guests wish to have lunch in the chalet.
Laid out every afternoon for the guests to help themselves. Sweet and Savoury options are available,
as well as, biscuits, bread, jams, tea and coffee.
Piste side Picnic
A champagne piste side picnic is offered to guests during their stay. They can have this on a day of
their choice and is normally a lunchtime picnic. The location is on the Blanchot piste (Also known as
the Altiport) and is a lovely green beginner slope – it also has walking access so it accessible for
everyone to enjoy the picnic. This picnic is set up and served by the Avery Crest team.
This can be offered at a time suitable to the children and parents. The chef will go through the
requirements of the children prior to arrival so all food will be tailor-made to the children’s
6 course evening meals.
Canapés, Starters, Main, Cheese, Dessert and Petit Fours
We endeavour to send a suggested menu to the guests between 14 and 7 days before arrival to the
chalet. We then try to have contact with the guests to ensure they are happy with the menu and all
dietary requirements have been taken in to consideration. We are very happy to tailor make the
menus to the guest requirements.
Champagne & Canapés
Canapés and Lauren Perrier Champagne are offered on 6 evenings.
Choice of 5 reds and 5 whites every night. All French wine
Soft drinks and beers, wine, spirits and champagne are complimentary and snacks and mixers are
always in the bar fridge.
In addition there is a selection of tea and coffee (Nespresso & cafetiere) available
Child & Family facilities
Cot, high chair & pushchair available
Selection of DVDs, books & games for children
We can prepare children’s high tea and can provide baby food
Childcare & baby-sitting can be arranges (additional cost)
Check in: After 16.00, Check out: Before 11.00 – however in practice we are flexible with arrival &
departure times. We just highlight to guests that if they arrive early the chalet may not be completely
ready (although there will always be somewhere for them to store bags) and likewise if they leave
late we need to have bedrooms free by 10am.